Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Morning
I consider myself a night person, so I usually stay up until 2am and wake up at 10:30 or 11:00 the next day. My dog woke me up this morning at 8:00am. I was not pleased. However, I looked outside at the fresh day while country music played on the radio in the living room and it was amazingly wonderful. Right now the sun isn't high enough to be shining on all of my yard but is warming up the tops of the trees. I forgot how beautiful morning is and how awesome it feels to be up early (ish) and know you have a whole day before you. There are two magic hours for photographers. The one I most think about is in the evening when the light gets golden and shadows grow long. The one I most neglect, which is also amazing, is the morning hours at just this time. The light is still golden and wonderful, but there is something brighter and more promising about it. I have nothing planned today, I'm up at 8am, the day is beautiful. I'm excited to see what today will hold. I'll have to wake up earlier more often. I've been missing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment