Monday, May 16, 2011

Marketing Job

I had a phone interview today for a paid summer internship with Plow and Hearth.  I would be writing product descriptions, etc for their website and print advertising.  They gave me two assignments, I suppose to see what I can do.  So, with absolutely no experience, I tried my hand at writing a product description for a "Whimsical Duck Watering Can" and "Tab Top Curtains."  I looked up examples from Amazon and other places on their site and I think it went fairly well.  I'm not sure though, since I've never done this before, but we'll see!  


Anyway, when looking through their website, I came across this: 
http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?pcode=6574


How adorable is that!? 


Also this:
http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?pcode=10982

I go a little crazy over miniature things, so this is wonderful to me.  I lack the money and space to be a practicing miniature model enthusiast, but I think I have the passion for it.  So I guess I'm a  theoretical miniature model enthusiast.  How lame is that?  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment